Sunday, June 8, 2008

Friends.



















Hmm, i'm pretty bored and figured i'd put a selection of shout outs to my friends on meh blog.
NOTE: this is not all of my friends, just a few of my closest ones..and i didn't really include my bo friends.







Kelli Small. Me and you have like the same thoughts on just about everything..it's kind of wierd sometimes even lol. We have the same sense of humor and like to do pretty much the same things. I like taking random pictures with you and making videos out of boredom in p.e. I think we've only gotten into one arguement since we've known each other, and that was pretty much my fault. I wuv you best frand. :]














Chantae Bryant. We have had like the best times together out of all the friends i've ever had, since 1st grade babyy. We make the funnest videos..and have many more ideas that still need to be made. Uhhm, we became obsessed with smosh together..i still believe some day we'll marry them lol. or be best friends..because they are a little old for us, ha. Hopefully one day our videos will make us as famous as smosh..and we'll be WEALTHY.














Tawny Smith. I FREAKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You learnded me to play the flute, and then we became PERCUSSIONISTS together. We look good in russian hats, and transformer's shirts..even though they are made for little boys, ha. When i'm around you i know it's guarunteed that i'll have a good time, it's greatness.












Stacy Ward. We've been friends since basically birth..we lived next to each other for ever, and then reunited at 7th grade because i had to move to inez. So..you're stuck with me, we're family if you get mad at me ever, you'll have to get over it because i'll come up to you and pick your nose and make you laugh about it lol. I love you dear cousin.










Jessica Farnham. I could stay up all night and never sleep if i'm talking to you on yahoo about random crap lol. I love you, even though we just started getting friends towards like the ending of the school year. I wish you'd get a myspace so i could put you up on my top friends, ha...but noooo, you're way too cool and sporty for myspaces. jk, you're not THAT cool :P You think of some pretty hardcore ideas. however..i dont have any pictures of you on my computer :[



Some other good friends i have are: Mary Ann Fletcher, Kayla Freeman, Caitlin Freeman, David Stacy, John Bowen, Graham Simpson, James Jude, Heather Workman, Kelsey Crum, Lorne Crum, Brandon Maynard, Lisa Koning, Linda Koning, Miranda Small, Aimee Testerman,

LOLLERCOPLTERBBQBRBLMAOROFLMAOZZ :B

No comments: